Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Wonderful World Where Words Are Like Music

I am so delighted to find this new 5-star review for my poetry book, Home:

5.0 out of 5 starsStunning and PoeticNovember 6, 2012
By Michelle Bellon - See all my reviews5.0 out of 5 star
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Home (Kindle Edition)
Not only does the author take the reader into a wonderful world where words are like music, ebbing and flowing with a rhythm that is captivating and beautiful, but she also gives life to her father's writings as she pays tribute by translating his work.
As a writer myself, I relish the moments when I find an author whose prose is so exquisite that it inspires my own creativity and drives me to strive to do better with my own expression.
Poznansky gives life and breath to emotion that every reader can feel in their core.
"Now I cry but not with tears;
After long, long years
Of holding it
Now I cry
Out of a burst of pain
And howl in darkness out of loneliness
Now I give my pain its full release..."

Reading this book is an experience that I highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment