Saturday, December 22, 2012

New Review Says: Artfully Done

I have just discovered a new review on Amazon, written by Brian Benson, and it was deeply moving for me. Here is what it says:

5.0 out of 5 stars Artfully DoneDecember 21, 2012
By 
Brian Benson (Alexandria, VA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase

I was very moved by this intensely personal outpouring of poetry from Uvi Poznansky and her father Zeev Kachel. This could not have been an easy book to compile. As a father and a lover of poetry, I found myself constantly thinking about my relationship with my own daughter. This is a rare poetic glimpse into the sometimes dark corners of that most special relationship. Not for the faint of heart though. Poznansky is not afraid to confront the darkness, and bring it to light. Their poems and prose will definitely cause you to look inward. Her vivid word pictures left a deep impression inside. Thank you for sharing your inner self with us Ms Poznansky.

No comments:

Post a Comment