Saturday, July 27, 2013

Parting is such sweet sorrow

Parting is such sweet sorrow... Once I clicked the "Approve audiobook" button, indicating that the project is completed, I felt this tinge of satisfaction mixed with sorrow. Do you know this feeling? Time to move on, this project is done... 

It  has been such a joy, listening to my quirky characters  come to life through the voice of my brilliant narrator, Heather Jane Hogan. So now, this baby is out of my hands and on its way. Please stay tuned: in a few days I will kick off new facebook launch event, inviting you to celebrate the launch of audiobook edition of Twisted.



★ Love Horror? Treat yourself to a thrill 

Twisted 

FREE Kindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Google Play  Smashwords 

Audiobook US UK FR DE iTunes

Paperback  Hardcover  Barnes&Noble 


"In her potent style, Uvi Poznansky weaves mythology with modernity"

No comments:

Post a Comment