Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Enchanting

Yay! Just discover the first review for the audiobook edition of Twisted (on Audible.com)! Check it out:


Overall
Performance
Story

"Enchanting"
Would you consider the audio edition of Twisted to be better than the print version?
As I love to read, it is difficult to compare, but I have enjoyed every second of hearing it. 
Twisted is perfect for narration.

Who was your favorite character and why?
I love the wife of Job in I Am What I Am.

What does Heather Jane Hogan bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience
if you just read the book?
Her narration was perfect.

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
Definitely, I laughed.

Any additional comments?
As I mentioned earlier, Twisted is well suited as an audio book with its four artistically
described tales. The recording quality was outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment