Friday, September 6, 2013

leading the way into the art of thought

Just discovered a new review for A Favorite Son:


5.0 out of 5 stars GreatSeptember 5, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: A Favorite Son (Paperback)
I am very satisfied.
This book reminds me of my love of words. The mastery of sculpture in every emotion let me the reader see that I am the words of the Arthur as I remembered my humanity blowing freely from this artistes every stroke.
I have related and smiled at a dimension of perspective. I finished satisfied as though I dined with the Arthur and the characters realizing we all have dined here before. Uvi is a special Artist and she is leading the way into the art of thought. May her trail blaze ever more until the end of night is meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment