Friday, September 5, 2014

One of my favorite Bible Stories is of David and Bathsheba

Just discovered a new review for A Peak at Bathsheba:


5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite Bible Stories is of David and BathshebaSeptember 5, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: A Peek at Bathsheba (The David Chronicles Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
One of my favorite Bible Stories is of David and Bathsheba. Years ago I taught a couples Bible Study and one of the passages I used to try to drive home to men that the sexual attention they gave their wives is Biblical. 2 Samuel 12:24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him. Uvi Poznansky's beautiful book captures the passion of David and his love for Bathsheba, regardless of the other women in his household. Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment