Sunday, May 31, 2015

Chuckled in guilty understanding and laughed out loud

Wanda "Panda" Hartzenberg is a top rated reviewer, and the author of The Struggle of Me. She is also a high-ranking reviewer on Goodreads. So I am deeply honored that she posted this review for my novel, Rise to Power:


on May 31, 2015
Until yesterday I was convinced I have read and reviewed this book before.
I started it and finished it in one sitting. The prose are truly like poetry in motion.

Not at all the David I came to know from the Bible and at the same time exactly like the man that fathered nations and religions.

I gasped in shock. Chuckled in guilty understanding and laughed out loud at life from the point of view of David. Not so much a hero here, much more a man. But then, hero's are created post life and this David is very much alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment