Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Beautiful Tale for Children of ALL Ages

I am so thrilled to read this wonderful joint review, written by Dii, a Top 500 Amazon Reviewer, together with Mary-Grace Bylo, a girl of 11 years old, for my children's book Now I Am Paper:

Format: Kindle Edition
This review is written by Mary-Grace Bylo, 11 years old.

The book Now I Am Paper is a wonderful story about a tree making a friend with a young child; the child plays and enjoys the tree. When the child leaves the tree grows sad and lonely. Then the tree gets cut down and becomes paper. The tree realizes being paper is starting a new life; a life the tree adores being a book of a caring child forever.

I did enjoy the book; I would recommend it for children the ages 8 to 10 reading by themselves and 5 to 7 read to them. I liked how the story was written in the perspective of the tree and how the tree feels about its life and how it’s like to start a new life as something new. The illustrations were beautiful and I liked how you put the text on the leaves.

My review:

Uvi Poznansky has taken the beauty of her art and combined it with the beauty of her poetic words while telling the tale of life, friendships, loss and change. A perfect read for bedtime, family time and alone time. The cadence of the rhyming flows gently, the meaning behind the words make for a perfect family discussion after!

We received this copy from Uvi Poznansky in exchange for our honest reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment