Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What is real love?

Lovely review by Margaret R Blake for my novel, The Music of Us:


on February 8, 2016
This book is part of a collection; that's how I got the opportunity to read it. And I'm extremely grateful, otherwise I would have missed out on a very well-written story. Not only does it encompass the real meaning of romance by fiercely touching one's emotions, but it is a driving read as well. I found it strangely sad; riddled with melancholy, but the energy that carries this tale of nostalgia and remembrance is powerful. It is a piece of authorship that I will not easily forget. I recommend it to those who enjoy a tale that feels real and is not a product of the Hollywood perception of romance. Here lies the true meaning of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment