Saturday, April 9, 2016

A lover’s cocktail

My new novel, Dancing with Air, has two things in common with the last novel, The Music of Us: First, it's a love story. And Second, each chapter features lyrics, written by me, bringing back the sounds of WWII era and also to reflect the state of mind of the main character, Lenny. 

Here is a little taste of it, and I can't wait to hear it set to music:

Swirl in the air of daybreak, and mix in a kiss
Add a splash of blue winter, ‘cause you I miss
Stir it all together, toast a moment apart
Back into my arms is a long way to chart

Cool it with ice, throw in a lost star
Serve it bitter, to the sound of a lonely guitar
Drink it in one gulp, before you set sail
Let me have a taste of a lover’s cocktail


★ Love romantic suspense? Treat yourself to a thrill ★
The complete series:



"The writing of this intense story of love and heartbreak is what makes it a classic. You'll go through the wringer with this one, but you'll never forget it."
 ~J.A. Schneider, author

No comments:

Post a Comment