Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Had me immersed from the beginning

I love this review by Piaras for my historical fiction novel, The Edge of Revolt:

on October 3, 2017
This captivating and commendable work had me immersed from the beginning. The story flowed from scene to scene with ease, and the author shows exceptional ability when it comes to storytelling. There are plenty of attention-grabbing moments in this page turner that will take the reader on a spellbinding journey!

It’s one of those books that come along once in awhile that makes you want to read it non-stop until you get to the end. I’m giving nothing away here. And this, I hope, will only add to the mystery and enjoyment for the reader.

I’ll certainly be looking forward to reading more from Uvi Poznansky in the future. I would definitely recommend this book. Five stars from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment